Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
The TTUHSC Office of Financial Aid is committed to excellence and our staff is here
to serve current and future students of the TTUHSC.
We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions
at any point during the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Financial Aid Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's code of conduct.
- 1098-T Information
- Please note that Short Term Loan and Emergency Tuition Loan requests for students
of the Paul L. Foster SOM and GGH School of Nursing are now processed by the Student Services Office in El Paso.
- For students enrolling in the summer of 2016 or later, the 2016-2017 FAFSA will be required. This FAFSA will be available starting on January 1, 2016.
- New FAFSA login process for students and parents starting on May 10, 2015
- Students/Parents will create a username and password
- The PIN will no longer be used
- Don't forget to submit your school's scholarship application!