The Office of Global Health (OGH) will support the institutional mission and goals of TTUHSC by engaging in activities that enhance the education of its students, faculty, and staff through exposure to international health experiences.
OGH facilitates activities such as international programs and activities for students, faculty exchange programs, lectures, and institutional articulation agreements with universities worldwide.
In addition, OGH promotes a climate of inclusion and respect for our culturally diverse university community.
The following activities are used to augment understanding and support OGH's programs:
○ Global Health Lecture Series
○ Global Perspectives Film Series
○ Quarterly newsletter to keep our community informed of OGH's activities and events
○ Agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with institutions abroad
○ Advising students participating in international programs
The Office of Global Health ensures that its programs are consistent with the institutional mission by engaging in an integrated planning and assessment process.