Volunteering for a Research Study
Help us Improve the Care to Our Patients by Taking Part in a Study or to Add Your Information into Our Volunteer Form Secure Database click here
Should I join a Research Study?
- As a volunteer in a research study, you are participating in the development of medical research
- You may get involved in a study because you simply want to help in the progression of science
- You may suffer from a disease for which there is no cure or treatment yet available
What is a research study?
- A clinical research study is a carefully designed project that involves people like you who volunteer to receive investigational interventions under close supervision by a physician and research nurse
- Institutional Review Board (IRBs) are independent committees whose job is to make sure your rights are fully protected and that you are not exposed to any unnecessary risks
What can I expect?
- You will be asked to sign an informed consent form giving you a detailed description of the clinical research study in which you are choosing to take part in
- Investigators and the research coordinators who conduct the study are committed to providing you with quality patient care
- Your safety is the number one priority in any research study
What happen after the research study is over?
- After a study is complete, all of the information is analyzed
- This information helps determines if a study intervention is working, whether it is safe and whether it has any side effects
Would you like to volunteer for a research study?
Every volunteer in research is extremely valuable and important. Without volunteers, there would be no new drugs, devices or interventions to fight diseases and ailments. To begin the process of entering your information into our secured volunteer database, please click here.
Wanted for Participation in a Research Study - Community dwelling adults between 65 and 89 years of age -
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer click here, and contact us at: email@example.com or at our Research Number: 806.543.8994