Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
The TTUHSC Office of Financial Aid is committed to excellence and our staff is here to serve current and future students of the TTUHSC.
We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions at any point during the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Financial Aid Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's code of conduct.
- The Financial Aid Office will be closed Dec 24-26 and Dec 31-Jan 1
- Spring disbursement date for SOM & SOP is Dec 27
- Spring disbursement date for AH, NRS & GSBS is Jan 3
- Student Business Services will begin the refund process the following Monday after each disbursement date
- Submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA now!
- Don't forget to fill out your school's 2014-2015 scholarship application here.
- 2014-2015 Direct Loan Interest Rates
- Don't forget to check for new outside scholarship opportunities often!
- December 2014 graduates who have borrowed federal student loans are required to complete an Exit Counseling session prior to graduation. This information will be emailed to students.