Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
The TTUHSC Office of Financial Aid is committed to excellence and our staff is here to serve current and future students of the TTUHSC.
We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions at any point during the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Financial Aid Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's code of conduct.
- Do you need summer financial aid? Submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA now!
- Don't forget to fill out your school's 2014-2015 scholarship application here.
- Summer 2014 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates:
- Paul L. Foster School of Medicine MS II - July 26th
- School of Medicine (Lubbock) MS I FMAT, MS I, MS II - July 26th
- Please allow an additional 3-4 business days for your financial aid refund to be fully processed.
- Impact of Sequestration on the Federal Student Aid Programs