Proactive Exposure Management
The Texas Tech University Health Science Center Office of Institutional Health strives to provide students and faculty preventive solutions to transmissible disease known to be of risk in health care.
Health care exposures can be minimized through the use of immunizations, annual Flu vaccine, and proactive exposure management.
It is the priority of our department to limit these risks and protect the health of students, faculty, employees and volunteers.
The Office of Institutional Health works with all campuses to meet requirements and needs for TTUHSC students, employees and volunteers.
- School of Medicine - March
- School of Nursing - Jan/June
- School of Health Professions - February
- Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy - May
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - March
- School of Medicine - 1st week of October
- School of Nursing - 2nd week of October
- School of Health Professions - 3rd week of October
- Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy/Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - 4th week of October
Need a Copy of Your Records?
Please use email link attached to your affiliation.
- School of Medicine (Faculty/Staff)
- School of Nursing (Faculty/Staff)
- Jerry H. Hodge School of Pharmacy (Faculty/Staff)
- School of Health Professions (Faculty/Staff)
- School of Nursing (Students)
- All Other Students
Use the links below for local health resources.