Service is available to all TTUHSC library card holders requiring books, photocopies of journal articles, or audiovisuals not available at the library. Request forms are available for patrons to complete and sign in the ILL office or at the Circulation counter during evenings and weekends.
Click here to contact your Local Interlibrary Loan Services.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Hours:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Requests made after 4:00 p.m. are normally processed the following work day, except in the case of a clinical emergency.
Response time when held in another TTUHSC Library (Intralibrary Loan):
- Materials are received in approximately 2-5 working days for routine requests.
- RUSH requests are normally received within 24 working hours.
Clinical Emergency/Patient Care requests:
- Processed immediately with a goal of 1 hour turnaround time.
Notification, Pick Up, & Payment:
- Patrons are notified by phone when items are received.
- If the request cannot be filled, you will be notified.
- Pick up is at the Circulation counter.
- Cash/check is required at pickup unless a departmental account number is provided on the request.
Click here for Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan Fees (Excluding Contracts).