PaperCut Printing for Laptops [Lubbock only]
- NOTE - You must be physically on the Lubbock campus and your laptop must already be connected to the HSC-AIR wireless network (NOT the Guest network)
- Need help with PaperCut? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806.743.6478 (9-5 Central Time M-F)
- Black and white printing is $0.10 per page.
- Color printing is not yet available from personal laptops. Use a TTUHSC library-owned computer for color printing.
- No discount for duplex
- No BYOP (bring your own paper)
- Refunds will be issued for printer errors only. Users must surrender the incorrect printouts.
- No refunds for user errors (e.g. intended to print landscape but instead printed portrait.)
- No refunds of unused printing credit.
- Users can donate unused printing credit to another PaperCut account at any time using the built-in Transfers feature.
- 1. On your laptop: Login to PaperCut with your eRaider to create or confirm your account.
- 2. On your laptop: Download and install the StarterPak for your computer:
- 3. On your smartphone: Tap, click or scan the QR Code below and bookmark the PaperCut Mobile Release app:
Need help? Contact Library I.T.
voice 806.743.6478 -OR- email@example.com