2018-2019 Foundation Officers
2017-2018 Foundation Officers
2016-2017 Foundation Officers
2015-2016 Foundation Officers
- Call for and preside over all meetings of the Board of Trustees.
- Serve as the chief student administrator of the Foundation.
- Set the official agenda of all meetings.
- Assume the duties of the Chair in their absence or upon their request.
- Assist the Chair in all activities and responsibilities pertaining to the Foundation.
- Manage the Secretary, Treasurer, Development and Marketing Communications Chairs.
- Take minutes of all meetings of the Board.
- Send and receive official correspondence of the Foundation.
- Support all financial accounts associated with the Foundation.
- Ensure prospective members make annual membership donation.
- Serve as Chair of the Allocation Committee.
- Encourage participation in the Foundation by reaching out to a diverse group of students.
- Educate the general population on the operations and decisions of the Foundation.
- Promote a spirit of philanthropy on TTUHSC's campus by organizing fundraisers and campus events.
- Maintain and develop strategies for various marketing and communication channels.
- Identify opportunities to partner with other TTUHSC student organizations and events.
- Identify key speaking engagements for the President to help market the Foundation.
- Monitor funds available for distribution on a quarterly basis.
- propose allocations to the Board for approval.
- Create process in which award applications are reviewed and awarded.