Distinguished Staff Awards
Chancellor's Award of Excellence
The Chancellor's Award of Excellence recognizes an individual who has five or more
years of service with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This individual
demonstrates exemplary service and commitment to the achievement of the HSC. This
is the highest honor that a staff member can receive for his or her dedication to
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This leader his improved his or her
department by increasing productivity and/or efficiency, motivated co-workers to do
their best, and instilled pride in TTUHSC. He or she is service oriented and displays
extraordinary creativity and innovation. Individuals receiving the Chancellor's Award
of Excellence are reliable, dedicated, and committed to the Health Sciences Center.
- Individual has five or more years of continuous service with TTUHSC.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received
an overall rating of 4.0 or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required EEO and HIPPA training.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The
Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history
has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receives:
Chancellor's Award of Excellence Nomination Form