Distinguished Staff Awards
President's Award of Excellence
The President's Award of Excellence recognizes an individual who has one or more years of service with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This individual has demonstrated strong leadership skills throughout the year. He or she has served on HSC or community committees, and volunteered for HSC campus activities. Individuals receiving the President's Award of Excellence lead by example and have a positive influence on their department and the Health Sciences Center.
- Individual has one or more years of continuous service with TTUHSC.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of 5.0 or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required EEO and HIPPA training.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receives:
President's Award of Excellence Nomination Form