Distinguished Staff Awards
Quality Staff Award
The Quality Staff Award recognizes an employee who has one or more years of service
with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. This individual has made significant
contributions and shared innovative idea throughout the year to the department and
to the HSC. The nominee has demonstrated initiative, a take-charge attitude, and
improvement through collaborative strategies. Individuals receiving this award are
considered emerging leaders within Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Individual has one or more years of continuous service with TTUHSC.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received
an overall rating of 4.0 or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required EEO and HIPAA training.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The
Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history
has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receive:
Quality Staff Award Nomination Form