Distinguished Staff Awards
Quality Supervisor Award
The Quality Supervisor Award recognizes an employee who has four or more years of service with Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position. This individual has contributed to the success of the HSC through his or her accomplishments at work. He or she is flexible, exhibits motivation, and accepts responsibility. This individual has improved efficiency n his or her department through creativity and innovation. Individuals receiving this award have set an example by leading the way.
- Individual has four or more years of continuous service with TTUHSC and a minimum of one year in a supervisory position.
- Individual has a current performance evaluation on file with Human Resources and received an overall rating of 5.0 or above.
- Individual has not received a disciplinary action within the previous twelve months.
- Individual has completed all required EEO and HIPPA training.
- Individual has not received a Distinguished Staff Award in the past five years. (The Quality Service Awards will be used as a basis for eligibility until a five year history has been established for the Distinguished Staff Awards.)
Each recipient receives:
Quality Supervisor Award Nomination Form