Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee
All submissions are handled in iRIS. If you have never accessed iRIS, please Request new account in iRIS. The *Request Purpose is "for animal use".
See What Investigators Need to Know About the Use of Animals and Frequent Mistakes in Protocol Applications. The Word document form is used as part of the submission process. It is attached to an Initial Submission, an Amendment, an Annual Status Report (ASR), or a 3-Yr Renewal e-form.
- TTUHSC PHS Assurance
- TTUHSC USDA Registration
- TTUHSC AAALAC Accreditation
- AVMA Guidelines for the Euthanasia of Animals: 2013 Edition
- Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, 8th Edition
- PHS Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- USDA Animal Welfare Act & Animal Welfare Regulations
- Antibody Production
- ARENA/OLAW IACUC Guidebook
- OLAW Tutorial
- Principles for the Ethical Care & Use of Animals
- Statistical Calculations
- Whistleblower Sign