Office of Contracts, Reporting and Data Management (CRDM)
The CRDM is a resource within the F. Marie Hall Institute for Rural and Community Health (Institute), which supports academic and community-based endeavors throughout the Texas Tech University System as well as the communities within the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) service area by:
- Providing information through Geo-Mapping and analysis to address important issues related to health care on a local, regional, and national scale.
- Liaising efforts between TTUHSC and other interested partners to develop and administer contracts that allow the Institute to work with health care organizations and other key stakeholders regarding the health care initiatives undertaken by the Institute.
- Gathering data and providing data analysis required for publications, presentations, and grant applications.
- Providing guidance on the ever evolving legal, policy, and ethical issues raised by new technology developments in health care.
- Developing quality reports and other materials for TTUHSC and Institute special projects.
Along with contract and grant support, data management, policy analysis, and research, the CRDM also provides information technology (IT) support to the Institute by way of desktop and computer maintenance, hardware and software inventory purchasing, and IT-related research and product analysis.