- student to be enrolled, or newly admitted in TTUHSC School of Nursing
- applicant must meet criteria set for scholarship
- student must have a completed FAFSA on file
- scholarship monies must be applied to further student's higher education
- The Scholarship Committee will review completed applications.
- The Scholarship Committee will be comprised of a representative from each program.
- Recipient notification will be sent to the TTUHSC email address.
For further information regarding scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Office at (806) 743-2443 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permian Basin students:
For any and all questions regarding Permian Basin scholarship process, please contact Lori Lieck at (432) 703-5270 or via email at email@example.com
Timeframes in which scholarship applications are accepted are as follows:
|School Semester||Application Open||Application Close||Awarded (May Vary)|
|Fall||July 1st||July 31st||August 15th|
|Spring||November 1st||November 30th||December 15th|
|Summer||April 1st||April 30th||May 15th|
Financial Aid is assistance to pay for education expenses (tuition, fees, books, supplies, and living expenses) while in school.
Short term loans are available for tuition and fees. http://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialaid/
You must apply for Financial Aid every year: http://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialaid/
For further information regarding Financial Aid, please contact Teresa Diaz at (806) 743-3025 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and fees, contact the Student Business Service's Office at (806) 743-7867 or visit their website