Richard Leff, Pharm.D.
The Clinical Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics Center laboratory specializes
in developing and validating automated micromethods for analyzing drugs, metabolites
and biomarkers contained in complex biologic matrices using state-of-the-art mass
(1) analytical method development and validation using U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(2) quantitative analyses of drugs contained in complex matrices, including whole
blood, plasma/serum, lung, breast milk, urine, saliva, amniotic fluid, feces and tissues
(3) stability-indicating method development and validation
(4) bioanalytical sample analyses
(5) structural identity and confirmation
(6) pharmaceutical analytical testing and stability testing.