Always bring your Raider ID card with you to each visit.
Have a copy of your insurance card and know the date of birth of the primary insurance holder.
- Change your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to Dr. James McDonald.
- You can email your insurance card on the day of your visit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you fail to do either of the above, we will bill your Student Business account. It will take 2 to 3 weeks before it will appear and you will have 10 days to pay the balance.
If you decide to be self-pay (no insurance), your clinic fees will not show up on your Student Business account for about 2 to 3 weeks.
- You will have 10 days to pay the balance.
- You can pay $20 at the time of your visit.
- We can only estimate the cost of a visit.
A Triage Nurse is available when there are NO appointments available.
- You do not need an appointment and there is no service fee for the Triage Nurse.
- They work on a first come first served basis.
- They will assess your needs and assess when you need to see a provider or advise you how to manage the issue on your own.
Release of Information/Medical Records
If you need shot records or any medical related paperwork, you are required to fill out a Release of Information form.
- Your completed form can be emailed or dropped of at the clinic.
- Remember to bring your Raider ID, if you drop of the form at the clinic.
- We can only mail and fax medical records, email is not yet available.
Due to how tuition is billed for your level of education, you will have to pay a $75 medical service fee on your first visit every semester.
- Undergraduates pay the medical service fee in their tuition.
- Students can have it billed to their Student Business account.
- If you do not pay the fee, we cannot treat you.
Students are required to pay a bridge fee if they were enrolled in the Spring semester and Fall semester but are not enrolled in the Summer Sessions. Students who are not eligible for Bridge Fees are those who were not enrolled in the Spring Semester and those starting University in the Fall.
Please note, if you are transferring to the Health Sciences Center, you will not visit our clinic, you will visit Family Medicine.
- Medical Service Fee is good until June 3rd.
- Summer I students can be seen from May 23rd to July 11th.
- Summer II students can be seen from July 1st to August 26th.
- Fall students can start being seen August 22nd
- All Students who do not meet the requirements as stated above will be required to pay a $37.50 fee per Summer Session.
- Students will sign an Elect-to-Pay form when they come in for their visit.
- Students have the option to pay the fee over the phone when making their appointment.
- If the student cannot pay the fee at the time of the visit, a hold will be placed on their account until the fee is paid.