Student Health & Safety
Keeping Students Healthy
Each Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) campus has a facility that students can use when needing health care services. Each location offers a range of services from medical checkups and mental health services to wellness support and health education.
The facilities listed below are by campus and are available to all students that have paid the medical services fee.
Student Insurance InformationAcademic Health Plans 2016-2017
- Student Insurance Presentation (8/26/16)
- Academic Health Plans Informational Video
- Student Insurance Presentation (8.26.16)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Academic Health Plans - 2017-2018 Benefits Flyer
- Academic Emergency Services flyer
Academic Health Plans
P.O. Box 16035
Colleyville, TX 76034
TTUHSC dedicated Customer Care line -
Mental Health Resources
As a community, we are committed to ensuring that everyone at TTUHSC stays healthy — not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally.