We are excited to introduce Our Values Based Culture to all our constituents – faculty, staff, students, patients and community members. Developing the list of values and behaviors is just our first step. We are forming five Values Integration Teams to help us integrate our values into our daily work and processes.
Unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission.
- Empower and energize one another to create positive growth
- Collaborate through open communication
- Hold ourselves and each other accountable by giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Foster a fun and healthy environment that encourages team spirit
- Recognize and celebrate contributions and achievements
Exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands and a positive attitude.
- Assume good intentions
- Listen first to understand
- Treat all consistently with compassion, respect and an open mind
- Acknowledge each other with courtesy
- Respond rather than react
Be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking.
- Be honest regardless of the outcome
- Make ethical choices in every situation
- Honor commitments
- Be transparent in your purpose, expectations and actions
- Protect and conserve institutional resources
Nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations and a pioneering spirit.
- Promote an innovative environment that embraces appropriate risk
- Be resilient and confident when faced with challenges
- Inspire continuous curiosity
- Demonstrate and inspire commitment to life long learning and personal development
Create and deliver positive defining moments.
- Anticipate the needs of each individual and respond with a generous heart
- Invest in the well-being, safety and success of all by going the extra mile
- Be solution-oriented, create the pathway to a win-win resolution
- Deliver excellence in everything we do