Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Scholarships
Each school within Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center offers competitive Scholarships to qualified medical students. Click on your school below for detailed information about applications, deadlines and requirements.
This scholarship is available to dependents of current, full-benefits-eligible TTU/TTUHSC faculty or staff employees, or retirees that met those requirements at the time of retirement. MORE
Our Legacy Now Student Foundation (OLN) is a student-led organization that provides emergency financial assistance to students who are experiencing unanticipated hardship. Our Legacy Now assists TTUHSC students through merit-based scholarships. MORE
Any outside scholarships should be mailed to:TTUHSC Office of Student Financial Aid 3601 4th Street, MS 8310 Lubbock, TX 79430 Please be sure to include the student's Name, R# and semester information on the donor memo.
- Texas Medical Association
- Helen Hodges Educational Charitable TrustHelen Hodges Scholarship Information July 15th deadline
- Scholarship America
- American Muslim Women Physicians Association (AMWPA) Merit Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- Health Professional Scholarship Program (HPSP)
- St. David's Healthcare Volunteers Scholarship Program
Application deadline February of every year
- East Texas Communities Foundation, Sherilyn Willis, MD ScholarshipApplication open January thru March
- Permian Basin Area Foundation
- STARS Scholarship Fund
Application open January thru March
- Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Big Future - CollegeBoard
- The Community Foundation of West Texas
- Heather Robison Memorial Scholarship- TTUHSC medical students specializing in the field of oncology or cancer research.
- Advantage Medical Staffing Scholarship for students who are pursuing a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing.
- Dyess Spouses' Club Scholarships for students and spouses
Deadline March 1st of each year
- U.S. Air Force Scholarship Opportunities
- U.S. Army Educational Benefits and Scholarship Opportunities
- U.S. Navy Education and Scholarship Opportunities
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
NOTE: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. This applies to scholarships as well. Recognize and protect yourself from the most common scholarship scams. The #1 tip: If you have to pay money to get money, it's probably a scam.