Looking for more information about benefits, resources and policies?
This is a great place to start. Below, you'll find information related to many of the most frequently accessed HR topics. Log in to the TTUHSC Intranet for more.
System Access & Support
- Webraider / Raiderlink Portal
- IT Support & Solution Center
- Texas Tech Payroll & Tax Services
- ADA Information & Policies
- Title IX
- Remote Work Resources
Connect and Celebrate
- TTUHSC Faculty & Staff Homepage
- Send ACE Cards and View the ACE Board
- Values Hero Letter
- Distinguished Staff Awards
- Years of Service Awards
Learn and Grow
- Office of People and Values
- OPV is committed to creating, promoting and fostering a sustainable values-based organizational environment that champions growth and development opportunities for all TTUHSC team members.
- Professional Education for Lifelong Learning
- TTUHSC provides lifelong learning opportunities and serves the CME needs of our faculty and community physicians.
- Values-Based Culture
- Values are the deeply held beliefs and principles that drive our behaviors and daily actions. At TTUHSC, our shared vision and core values collectively promote a positive environment with a defined purpose.
- Employee Tuition Assistance
- Eligible employees may receive tuition reimbursement for one course, per semester, for an unlimited number of semesters (fall, spring and combined summer terms) for a maximum of 3 courses per academic year.
- Employee Dependent Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to dependents of current, full-benefits-eligible TTU/TTUHSC faculty or staff employees, or retirees that met those requirements at the time of retirement.
Benefits and Wellness
- Benefits, Compensation & Wellness Homepage
- TTUHSC Employee Benefits Intranet page
- TTUHSC Holiday Schedule
- Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Faculty / Staff Clinic in Lubbock
- Wondr™, a skills-based digital weight loss program offered to TTUHSC team members at no cost.
- Find a Doctor
- This direct link helps identify in-network providers for the Blue Cross Blue Shield HealthSelect of Texas and Consumer Directed HealthSelect plans.
- The TTUHSC Counseling Center
- The Counseling Center provides consultation and therapeutic services to team members and their eligible family members, with the primary mission being to promote health and wellness in the workplace.