Supervisors & Leaders
Searching for resources to help you and your team succeed?
You've come to the right place. Below, you'll find links to many commonly accessed HR policies and institutional resources. Log in to the TTUHSC Intranet for more Manager resources.
- Webraider / Raiderlink Portal
- Texas Tech Payroll & Tax Services
- IT Support & Solution Center
- HR Systems (ePAF, EOPS, COGNOS)
Institutional Policies & Workforce Relations
- ADA Information & Policies
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Homepage
- HR Administrative Procedures
- HR Forms Index
- HR Operating Policies
- HR Training
- Workforce Relations - HR Homepage
- Explore resources and policies relating to team member coaching, conduct, and performance.
Team Member Performance Review
Effective January 01, 2022, Quarterly Coaching Plans have been retired. TTUHSC now utilizes an updated Team Member Performance Review process which includes a Team Member Self-Review and subsequent Supervisor review. Please review the TTUHSC Announcement (eRaider login required) for additional information about this new process.
COVID-19 and Remote Work
- TTUHSC Safe
- The institutional COVID-19 homepage offers information and resources for TTUHSC team members, students, patients and visitors.
- Remote Work Resources
Recruit and Support
- Benefits, Compensation and Wellness Homepage
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Explore institutional programs, resources and information about health care coverage for a variety of needs, including physical and mental well-being.
- Hiring & Recruitment Resources
- Explore the employment and recruitment resources available to hiring managers, learn about contracting Search Firms, and find out more about our acquisition systems and processes.
- Additional resources can be found on the Hiring & Recruitment Resources page on the intranet.
- International Employment Services
- Immigration Compliance & Services serves to help coordinate sponsored non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions, provides employment immigration counseling, serves as the point of contact on immigration-related matters with federal and state agencies and ensures I-9 & E-Verify compliance.
Onboard and Assist
- Onboarding Resources Homepage
- Payroll Portal (WebRaider)
- I-9 Acceptable Documents
- Key Request
- ID Badge Request
- Leave, FMLA and Holidays
- Visit this page on the intranet to learn more about the different types of leave available to TTUHSC team members and access relevant documents, forms and OPs.
Connect and Recognize
- TTUHSC Faculty & Staff Homepage
- TTUHSC Team Member Spotlights
- Distinguished Staff Awards
- Years of Service Awards
- Send ACE Cards and View the ACE Board
- One Team Recognition
- Values Hero Letter Nomination